– Kimotsuki Tourist Guidebook
– Discover more about Kimotsuki
TABIIRO “A full tour of Kimotsuki town”
- The number of public transportation (bus routes) in Kimotsuki Town is limited. If you are coming to the town for sightseeing, it is recommended to use a car or a motorcycle.
- There is a bus service from Kagoshima City/Kagoshima Airport to Kanoya City (next to Kimotsuki Town).
- For more information on airplanes, high-speed boats, ferries, and buses, please contact the respective companies.
- The Kimotsuki Town Tourist Association provides tourist information. For inquiries, please contact us by e-mail.
– Free Wi-Fi
|Kimotsuki Free Wi-Fi||Provided by Kimotsuki Town Office
– SSID: ROCKET_TOWN
– Available Spots: 23 public facilities and tourist spots in Kimotsuki Town. Please see Google Map above for location.
– Available Hours: 8am to 10pm
*Registration necessary upon first use
|Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi||Application to search for/connect to Free Wi-Fi in Japan
*Detailed information: Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi (English and other languages)
Where you can withdraw Japanese yen from ATMs with your credit cards and cash cards issued by overseas financial institutions
|JAPAN POST BANK International ATM Service||– Installed Place in Kimotsuki Town: 4 post offices
– Available Hours: depends on the post offices
*Detailed information: JAPAN POST BANK (English and other languages)
|SEVEN BANK ATM||– Installed Place in Kimotsuki Town: 2 SEVEN-ELEVEN stores (convenience stores)
– Available Hours: 24h
*Detailed information: SEVEN BANK ATM (English and other languages)
– In case of illness, injury, or disaster
Kanoya Medical Center（鹿屋医療センター）
|Address||1-8-8, Fudamoto, Kanoya-shi, Kagoshima, 893-0013
|Hours of Reception||Mon-Fri: 08:30-10:30|
|Medical departments & Languages||– Internal Medicine: English
– Surgery: English
– Pediatrics: English
– Neurosurgery: English
– Obstetrics: English
– Gynecology: English
– Others: English
|Website||http://hospital.pref.kagoshima.jp/kanoya/ (Japanese only)|
JNTO “Guide for when you are felling ill” (English and other languages)
You can search:
– Medical institutions
– How to use Medical institutions
– Symptoms and Treatment
– Travel Insurance
NHK WORLD-JAPAN (English and other languages)
International broadcasting by the Japan’s public broadcaster.
Check the latest news regarding natural disasters and other unexpected events.
Kagoshima The Official Tourism Website (English and other languages)
Your Guide to Kagoshima’s Tourist Attractions.
Offering adventure, nature, experiences, gourmet and wellness in southern Japan.